President Barack Obama’s campaign released an ad Wednesday that paints Republican opponent Mitt Romney as out of touch with the public school system and the need for smaller class sizes.
“These are all issues that really he personally cannot relate to,” a woman named Caroline says of Romney and education in the ad. “To be able to afford an education, to want the very best public education system for your children.”
Elevate Learning has led the way in the online education revolution since 2007 and this week launches a new website with a whole new look and functionality. We’re proud of the strides we’ve made over the last few years, and we’re pleased to announce that,as a sign of our continued commitment to the K-12 community, Elevate Learning’s school services division will now be called Elevate K12. Our growth doesn’t stop there, though. We’re rolling out more great changes in the coming weeks and we’re excited to have you join us!
- A brand new look.While ElevateK12offers the same high-quality, innovative instruction, we now have a new, more user-friendly website.We invite you to meet us at our upcoming events , hear from educators , and learn more about our tutors.
- Cloud technology at its finest.We’ve made staying at the forefront of technology a priority from the beginning. Elevate K12 is proud to be the #1 choice of districtsfor instruction on the cloud. We designed the Elevate Cloud to be a student-centric online environment connectingstudents, teachers, and educators with live instruction, personalized assessments, and custom reporting.
- Expanded service areas.Ourtransformative tutoring programs are now available in New York, New Jersey, Texas, Florida, Indiana, and Ohio, in addition to our original service areas of Georgia, Maryland, Michigan, and Illinois. Thanks to overwhelming support, we’re on the way to bringing our education revolution to every classroom in every state.
- Common Core Ready. Elevate K12 content is now Common Core ready and can serve your classroom needs in even more ways than before.
- Upgraded Technology. Elevate K12 has a new portal with enhanced session and pace tracking. Our technology has been upgraded from top to bottom, and we will continue to bring you new innovations every day!
- New partner schools. We extend a warm welcome to the many new schoolsjoining the Elevate K12 family and offer heartfelt thanks to those schools already entrusting Elevate K12 with this most important of missions. Huge thanks also go to the teachers and administrators who have shared their success stories with us.
- A rapidly growing staff.We’re also excited to welcome our expanding team of passionate new online tutors, business development associates, implementation associates, technology experts, writers, trainers, school managers, and everyone else who shares the Elevate K12 vision. You are what make our goals possible!
- New course availability.Elevate K12 is expanding its online tutoring system with reading, writing, and science programs. We’re bringing our stellar proficiency gains to every subject your students need.
- Even more is on the way. Elevate K12 is committed to providing the absolute best in personalized, effective, one-on-one online tutoring, and we won’t stop until personal attention and academic opportunity is a reality for all students.